-->

▷ Love phrases with symbols, decorations ✍(◕ ‿◕)❤

❤️‍
🌹
🥰

Beautiful romantic love phrases for your girlfriend, wife, friend and others with rare symbols and pretty decorations to copy, paste and use on social networks.

Love phrases for my girlfriend

Next we will see beautiful romantic phrases of love, that you can dedicate to your girlfriend, Is there a confident woman in your life who you adore? Do you want to tell her how much you appreciate her? Add these beautiful words with beautiful and aesthetic letters to any unique present for her that she will treasure for the rest of her life. She'll always enjoy knowing how much you adore her, whether she's your wife, girlfriend, or a life partner.

♥ "I don't know what I'd do without you."

♥ "Since I met you everything has changed in my life."

♥ "You are truly gorgeous."

♥ "Every minute with you is unforgettable for me."

♥ "You mean the world to me."

♥ "No matter what happens, I will always remember you with love."

╭────────°.♡.°‧────────≪
✧ There aren't
✧ enough stars in
✧ the sky to show
✧ you how much
✧ you brighten up
✧ my day.
╰────────°.♡.°‧────────⌲


♥ "I love doing life with you."

♥ "You are the most beautiful, the owner of my thoughts."

♥ "Being with you trumps all other plans."

♥ "You are in every place I go, everything tells me about you."

♥ "When I hold you in my arms, I feel so lucky."

♥ "My heart beats for you, for your kisses, your caresses."

──────≪✷≫──────
✧ I could stare
✧ into your eyes
✧ forever.
──────≪✷≫──────


♥ "I'm thankful that you have come into my life."

♥ "I am very happy that you are my girlfriend, I love you."

♥ "Thank you for listening."

♥ "One day you came into my life and today I don't want you to leave."

♥ "I love being with so much, I wish time could stand still when we're together."

♥ "I want you to always be happy, your happiness is also mine."

═─━━━─═▧ ▣ ▧═─━━━─═
✧ Your presence
✧ brings the best
✧ out of me.
═─━━━─═▧ ▣ ▧═─━━━─═


♥ "Seeing you smile is the best part of my day."

♥ "Finding you was the best thing that ever happened to me."

♥ "There is no one else like you. You are the best"

♥ "I do not regret knowing you and loving you."

♥ "I'm always here for you."

♥ "Those beautiful days that I spent with you will always live in my heart."

✧━━━━━━✧ ❂ ✧━━━━━━✧
✧ I am happy
✧ with you
✧━━━━━━✧ ❂ ✧━━━━━━✧


♥ "You always have the best ideas."

♥ "Everything is incredible when when you kiss me and hug me."

♥ "You make me feel special."

♥ "Life is beautiful when I'm with you."

♥ "I am the luckiest man for getting to have you by my side."

♥ "Your presence gives me strength, your presence always gives me life."

━━━━━━ ✿ ✦ ✿ ━━━━━━
✧ I love you
✧ with all my
✧ strength
━━━━━━ ✿ ✦ ✿ ━━━━━━


♥ "You brighten up the room every time you laugh."

♥ "Today I woke up from continuing to love you more strongly than yesterday."

♥ "I'm so glad you chose me."

♥ "Today you are radiant, I love you much more than yesterday."

♥ "You have my heart."

♥ "Neither time nor distance can make u forget you."

──────≪✷≫──────
✧ I love you,
✧ you're my life
──────≪✷≫──────


♥ "I feel blessed to have you in my life."

♥ "You are that little piece of heaven that I was always waiting for."

♥ "Falling in love is great, but being in love with you is even better."

Love phrases for my boyfriend

If you have your boyfriend or partner and you want to say nice things to him, one way to do it is by choosing a romantic phrase to dedicate to him through a message with rare and beautiful symbols, writing the right words that reach the heart. In this sector we will see some examples of beautiful phrases for the boyfriend.

♥ "Together with you is my favorite place to be."

♥ "The first time I saw you, I fell in love with you."

♥ "You are my everything. I love you today and always."

♥ "I love you since the first day."

♥ "Hold my hand, hold my heart, and hold me forever. I love you."

♥ "The truth is that I miss you too much."

(づ ◕‿◕ )づ ✧【𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦】✧

♥ "Your smile brightens up my day."

♥ "My happiness is always being by your side."

♥ "It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again!"

♥ "Life gave me the greatest gift and it is you."

♥ "You make my heart leap with joy."

♥ "I want to give you this rose as a symbol of my love."

(っಠ‿ಠ)っ ❀【エ'м ιи ℓ☉νє ωιтн у☉υ】❀

♥ "I love that we can be silly together."

♥ "Thank you for being by my side every day."

♥ "I love it that you treat me so well."

♥ "I know I can trust you."

♥ "I love spending time with you. I love you babe!"

♥ "My life is you, I love you very much."

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ ❤️〔﹝ 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 ﹞〕❤️

♥ "You put a twinkle in my eye, butterflies in my stomach, and you bring love into my heart."

♥ "You left a moment ago and I feel like I already miss you."

♥ "I think I'm falling in love with you. You are such an incredible person."

♥ "You came into my life to transform it and make me happy."

♥ "I wish there were words to express how much I love and adore you."

♥ "You don't know how happy your smile makes me."

(づ ◕‿◕ )づ *•.¸♥ і ԼіνҾ Ҭんіהқіהց ДЪፀμҬ ฯፀμ ♥¸.•*

♥ "Let's be weird and wonderful together."

♥ "Today I want to tell you that I love you too much."

♥ "Love is being stupid together. Which basically sums up our relationship! Love you lots!"

♥ "You are always in my heart, my love."

♥ "From the first day I saw you, you had me. I was yours."

♥ "I love you more each day."

(◔︣‿◔︣) ☜❤☞【𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭】☜❤☞

(っಠ‿ಠ)っ ╚»♡ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ♡«╝

⊂( ̄▽ ̄)⊃ ✧╰─╮ι ℓιкε үσυ sσ мυcн╭─╯✧

Romantic phrases for my wife

If you like to send nice words to that special little person, your wife, husband through social networks, you can do it with a romantic phrase, tell her that you love her or you love her in a different way, also using some nice signs as decorations, emojis kawaii smiling, let's see some examples of aesthetic and pretty messages of love that They can serve as inspiration.

♥ "I love looking into your eyes as they calm me down like nothing else!"

♥ "Since you arrived, my life has changed."

♥ "Everything you do is a source of joy for me."

♥ "I love you like no one, my heart is yours"

♥ "I can never be sad when I'm around you."

♥ "I am happy that you are my wife, I would not change you for anything"

⊂( ̄▽ ̄)⊃☞ ♡⁀➷𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮➹⁀♡

♥ "Thanks for truly being there, my dear wife. I love you!"

♥ "With you I spend the happiest moments of my life."

♥ "All my days with you are days worth living."

♥ "Being by your side is the best thing in life."

♥ "You are my answered prayer, My fulfilled wish, My realized dream."

♥ "A wife like you is what I always dreamed of."

❀【𝕹𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔】❀

♥ "Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. I love you, my wife!"

♥ "Living with you is the best life experience I can count on."

♥ "I've never been so scared of losing something in my entire life."

♥ "When I'm with you, time stops."

♥ "But nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do. I love you!"

♥ "I love you with all the strength of my heart."

⊂( ̄▽ ̄)⊃☞ ♡《𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔞𝔳𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥》♡

♥ "I am very glad that you are my wife."

♥ "I count the minutes and seconds to see you again."

♥ "I want to fill your life with happiness and love."

♥ "Give me a hug my wife, I love you too much."

♥ "To be your husband was all I ever wanted."

♥ "How much I miss you my life, come back soon."

(◔︣‿◔︣)☞ ♡◦◦≫𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚≪◦◦♡

♥ "To be yours forever was all I ever dreamt."

♥ "With you I have lived the most beautiful moments of my life."

♥ "You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever, my wife. I love you!"

♥ "Kissing you, hugging you and having you close, is what I call happiness."

♥ "Just when I think that it is impossible to love you anymore, you prove me wrong."

(⌒‿⌒)☞ ¯`·.·❦ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ❦·.·´¯

Love phrases for her on facebook

If you want to say beautiful things to her and you are a bit distant, you can do it with a romantic message choosing the most beautiful words with emojis, so that she feels and knows that you love her, you can also add some decorative elements such as cute symbols of hearts and flowers that improve the presentation.

♥ "I've fallen in love many times… but always with you."

♥ "I want to tell you that you are my life, only you."

♥ "I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could."

♥ "It's you who makes my heart race."

♥ "Every time I see you I fall in love all over again."

♥ "For love I would do anything, just for you."

( ̄O ̄)☞ ❀【𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯】❀

♥ "Your name was placed on my lips the day I was born."

♥ "You are that little piece of heaven that life gave me."

♥ "The first thing I imagined when I saw the word 'love' is you."

♥ "Having you with me is incredible, I enjoy your company."

♥ "You are the only one to make my heart beat faster and to force the planet to turn around slower"

♥ "Seeing you by my side and seeing you smile is the best gift."


(´• ω •`)☞ ❤️✰𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲✰❤️


♥ "I don't want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest."

♥ "You are the best I have and I will not lose you."

♥ "For once in my life, I don't have to try to be happy. When I'm with you, it just happens."

♥ "Every second, every minute I'm always imagining that I have you close."

♥ "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."

♥ "The best thing in life is kissing your lips, feeling your caresses."


¸.·♥¸.·♥ 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 ♥·.¸♥·.¸


♥ "I always lose myself in the sweetness of your lips, in the ray of your gaze, in the warmth of your hand."

♥ "You know that I always trust you, don't forget that."

♥ "My favorite hobbies? Kissing your forehead. Smelling your hair. Drowning in your eyes."

♥ "You are the reason for my life, the reason for my existence."

♥ "I always thought of finding someone to go around the world with."

♥ "I want to lose myself in your arms and forget everything once again."

Short phrases for Instagram, Whatsapp

♥ "I want a life with you my love."

♥ "I can not stop thinking about you."

♥ "We are two verses that rhyme without rhyme."

♥ "My heart is yours my love."

♥ "The measure of love is to love without measure."

♥ "You are always in my thoughts."


o(◕◞౪◟◕)ノ♥ 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮


♥ "I think I was born to meet you."

♥ "You are what was missing from my life."

♥ "The beats say what the words are silent."

♥ "You are the perfect complement in my life."

♥ "My favorite place is to be in your arms."

♥ "Your smile melts me, I fall in love."


ƪ(◕‿◕)∿ 𝓜𝓨 𝓗𝓔𝓐𝓡𝓣.·•❤


♥ "Your eyes are like to get lost in them."

♥ "Every day I love you more and more."

♥ "I have made your smile a refuge."

♥ "You are the star of my universe."

♥ "My happiness has your name."

♥ "You and I; my favorite phrase."


(°∀°)☞ ❤️〔﹝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶﹞〕❤️


♥ "You have me in love, from head to toe."

♥ "With you I always feel special."

♥ "Never doubt that I love you."

♥ "You are my little piece of magic."

♥ "In short, you are my everything."

♥ "Two lives, one world."


(っ˘ω˘)Ɔ I love you ♥


♥ "Remember that I am with you always."

♥ "I need you by my side, in my life."

♥ "I want a life with you my love."

♥ "I look at the stars and there you are."

♥ "I would risk it all for you."

♥ "I close my eyes and there you are."


ԅ(*´︶`*)ノ¸.·❥ 𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢


♥ "Love is us."

♥ "I have so much more than I ever dreamed of."

♥ "I am so happy to have you with me."

♥ "I love you even though sometimes it's hard to say."

♥ "I don't regret meeting you."

♥ "This love can do everything."


(⌒▽⌒)👌 ♥╭─╯Mע ℓ☉ѵe╰─╮♥


♥ "Living with you is what I want."

♥ "I want to give you happiness and love."

♥ "Love finds us in every look we give each other."

♥ "I want to make you very happy my love."

♥ "Every cell in my body loves you madly."

♥ "Every moment with you is an adventure."


٩(´。• ω •。`)☞ ░▒▓エ adσre yσυ ♡


♥ "I will never forget the day I met you."

♥ "Everything is more beautiful when I'm close to you."

♥ "You are everything to me I love you."

♥ "The most powerful spell to be loved is to love."

♥ "Thinking of my happiness, I remembered you."

♥ "Your smile is paradise."


╭─♡─╮уσυ αяє ιи му нєαят╭─♡─╮


♥ "You are my everything, my most, my always."

♥ "Only you can change my world with a smile."

♥ "We are a coincidence full of intention."

♥ "My world is only you."

♥ "Would it be very selfish to ask you just for me?"

♥ "With you I can be myself; my best version"


(^ω^)👌 ≫𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 ♥


♥ "You are the most beautiful thing in this world."

♥ "You are the place I always want to return to."

♥ "I love you my life, don't forget it."

♥ "I love you more and more every day."

♥ "Tell me where and we'll get lost together."

♥ "Your eyes have the light that my soul needs."


(*´︶`*)✌ ♡ Mу нєαят ♡


♥ "Remember that I am always thinking of you."

♥ "I need you and you don't know how much."

♥ "I feel with my heart and there you are."

♥ "My favorite coffee will always be the one with your eyes."

♥ "I fall in love a thousand times a day, and they are all from you."

♥ "I only know that you make my life the most beautiful."


(๑◕⌓◕๑)ʃ ❤️✰Ι ℓ☉ѵe ע☉น✰❤️


♥ "I don't want you for me, I want you with me. Is different"

♥ "To be or not to be with you is the measure of my time."

♥ "Love does not look with the eyes, but with the soul."

♥ "I fall in love a thousand times a day, and they are all from you."

♥ "You are that little piece of heaven that I always wanted."

♥ "I only know that you make my life the most beautiful, I love you."


(ʃ・㉨・)ʃ ❤(﹙ι ℓσνє уσυ﹚)❤


♥ "You are that fire that warms my heart."

♥ "You are you and I will always like you for who you are."

♥ "Saying I love you is not enough, but it gets close."

♥ "I didn't know it was possible to fall in love so hard."

♥ "I would dedicate every love poem to you if that were enough."

♥ "You are the only thing that I see in the fog, the only thing that is worth"


o(⌒▽⌒)✌ .♥.𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢.♥.


♥ "In the midst of all this silence, your laughter makes me live again."

♥ "To love is to find the only person who completes your heart."

♥ "You are always the answer when they ask me what I'm thinking."

♥ "If when I love I am happy, then you are my happiness."

♥ "If you want to know when I love you, just count the stars."

♥ "You are the most beautiful story that destiny wrote in my life."


☆*´¨𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵¨`*☆


♥ "I don't know where we're going, I just know that I want to go with you."

♥ "It took me a minute to meet you, but it will take me a lifetime to forget you."

♥ "So much time, so many people, so many things and to think that all this time I was only looking for you."

♥ "And I love you so much that I can't even explain it."

♥ "Every time I say goodbye to you, my heart asks when I will see you again."

♥ "Yesterday you were my whim. Today you are my love. Tomorrow you will be my life."


∩(*≧ω≦*)b *:・゚✧𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱*:・゚✧


♥ "All my reality changes when I'm with you, what I feel, what I see, everything is better."

♥ "It was easy for my eyes to find you and difficult for them to stop looking at you."

♥ "How can I ever forget you? If you are my sun and my land."

♥ "I don't want to be your other half, I want to be the one who reminds you that you are a whole."

♥ "You are a piece of heaven on this earth."


o(⌒▽⌒)o 》ʍy ŁʘvҾ ✧♡

Phrases of a long distance relationship

When we are very far from the person we love, it is inevitable to miss them, but we can find a way to keep the relationship alive by sending beautiful details, sending for example romantic phrases of love that reach the heart, in this part we share some beautiful examples that can serve as an idea.

♥ "You don't know how much I wish you were here, I need you."

♥ "Distance means nothing when you mean everything."

♥ "Distance is not an impediment to our love, which is so great."

♥ "It's amazing how far away you are and how close I feel to you."

♥ "Since you left I haven't stopped thinking about you, I love you."

♥ "The most beautiful and best things in the world cannot be seen or touched, but they are felt in the heart."


♡✧ Ι ɲeed ע☉น ✧♡


♥ "I count the days to be in your arms once again."

♥ "I wait for you when we look at the night sky: you there and me here."

♥ "It's only been a few days since we parted ways and I'm already missing you so much."

♥ "In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be overcome."

♥ "I can't live without you, come back soon my love."

♥ "The distance prevents a kiss or a hug, but never a feeling."


(*゚▽゚*)つ ≫ 乚〇Vモ ♥


♥ "I send you a hug my love, I know we will be together very soon."

♥ "You and I, we have a love much bigger than all those kilometers that separate us."

♥ "I despair to be by your side, to feel your kisses, your caresses, I love you."

♥ "Long distance love… it can be hard at first, but it will be worth it in the end."

♥ "I so want to kiss you, to hug you, to tell you that I love you."

♥ "Maybe I can't kiss you, but what distance can't take away from me is that I think of you all the time."


o(*^‿^*)b ╚»❤ﻨ nҾҾd yʘひ❤«╝


♥ "The only thing I think about is you my love, come back soon."

♥ "I will wait as long as it takes, but I need you here by my side because you are my half."

♥ "I want you to come back, I want a life with you to mar you and make you happy."

♥ "Life without you is not life, but I promise that I will wait for you as long as it takes."


o(☯‿☯)Ɔ ✧❤✧Lσve✧❤✧

To say I miss you and I love you

♥ "I miss you my love, you don't know how much I miss you."

♥ "The desire that I have to see you does not disappear... in fact, every day they grow stronger."

♥ "I can't be without you, I need your presence, your love."

♥ "Your messages are the food of a heart that misses you too much."

♥ "The days become eternal without your presence, come back soon my love."

♥ "Every morning I wake up thinking about the day we will meet again and never be apart again."


♡◦◦ ι мιѕѕ уσυ ◦◦♡


♥ "I want to hear your words, feel your kisses, your caresses once again."

♥ "I wish you were here with me, or me there, with you..."

♥ "I miss every moment of happiness with you, you are very important in my life."

♥ "Every night I long for a moment like this with you."

♥ "I want you to know that despite everything I am always thinking of you."

♥ "Distance love is brave love."


웃❤유 エ MエSS Y☯U


♥ "I so want to feel you again, I miss you."

♥ "Distance and time do not know how much you miss my heart."

♥ "I will not get tired of telling you that I love you and miss you."

♥ "Distance separates bodies, not souls."

♥ "With you I am always happy, I miss you my love."

♥ "It's amazing how far away you are, and how close I feel to you."


❤️✰ノ ɭ☢ϑε y☢u✰❤️


♥ "I remember the moments lived with you and I just want to tell you that I miss you."

♥ "You are that person who has the privilege of making me smile just by writing to me."

♥ "I miss you my heart, I want you to be here."

Pretty messages from a distance

It is always a good idea to send a nice message when you have your partner or someone you love far away, you can dedicate a poem, a song, a romantic phrase to make them feel good and let them know that you care.

o(•ө•)づ ─═♡ ι мιѕѕ уσυ ♡═─

♥ "Someday, the distance will die of jealousy to see us together."

♥ "I don't want you to be far away, I want you to come back to love us every day."

♥ "Distance only scares those who don't believe in true love."

♥ "The only thing I do in this place is miss you, I already want us to be together again."

♥ "I miss you, you are an extremely special and essential person in my life."

♥ "Since you left I have only thought about seeing you again and having you in my arms."

♥ "I just want to tell you that I miss you and wish you all the best."


(°∀°)╯ ❤(﹙Lσve﹚)❤


♥ "I want to feel your warmth once again, I miss you."

♥ "I want you to come back my love, I can't take it anymore, I miss you."

♥ "Don't leave me alone, I miss you and I love you."

♥ "Sometimes love at a distance is truer, because you fall in love with the inside of a person and not with the appearance of it."

♥ "Even if you go to the other end of the world, you will never be far enough for me to stop loving you."

♥ "It may seem ironic, but even though we are far away, every day I love you a little more."


⋆♡⋆》Ι ოiรร ע☉น ❤️


♥ "No matter how many kilometers separate us, our love is so strong and so great that it will never be affected or diminished."

♥ "The distance between two hearts can cause pain, but it also gives you the opportunity to realize what you can feel for someone, without even touching them."

Love and its meaning

Some people would consider love one of the most significant critical human emotions. Nonetheless, one of the most studied behaviours remains one of the least understood. Researchers, for example, disagree on whether love is a biological or cultural phenomenon. Both biological and social factors most likely influence love. While hormones and genetics play a role, our personal beliefs about love also impact how we express and experience love.

(づ ◕‿◕ )づ☞ ✧╰─╮ι ℓσvε үσυ╭─╯✧

Love, many of us like to talk about it, we like to be romantic, affectionate, passionate, but what really is love? It is a very difficult question to answer, sometimes we only think that it is something we feel for our partner, husband, girlfriend, but it is also a feeling of affection for our loved ones, brotherly love, also for pets, those animals that They accompany us and make our life more pleasant, the feeling for nature, for the forests, the flowers, etc. Really love is a feeling that can be in everything and encompasses much more than we imagine.

What are love phrases?

Are you having trouble finding the right words to explain your feelings to someone you care about? In this space you will find Several love words, ranging from those referring to newly found romantic emotions to profound terms for love that has endured many hardships and sufferings, all decorated with very beautiful love symbols and emojis. Discover several methods to explain or express love and some suggestions for framing your genuine love and how much you care.

(⌒‿⌒)☞ ❀【𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾】❀

Advice on a long-distance relationship

If you came here because you miss your partner or that person the most and you need some advice, in this part we give you some advice that you can apply or take into account to tell her that you miss her, to express your feelings, to make her feel good.

If you have the chance, call him and tell him that you miss him, that he is a very important person to you, ask him how he is doing if he is okay, we should always be empathetic and take an interest in the situation he is in, possibly he is not feeling well and need a little motivation.

If you cannot communicate directly, you can do it through other people, for example if you have a friend or someone close, order a nice message that is not too long so that what you want to say is not misrepresented or simply have them tell you that you miss him, that you support him, that you are with him at all times.

The most beautiful thing is a visit in person, if you have the chance to travel from time to time, do it, surprise him, make him feel that you care, tell him that you have been missing him all this time and make him feel good.

Surprise him/her with a love letter: In the age of technology, sending a love letter may seem old-fashioned, but it is a very romantic and personal way to express your feelings. You can send the letter by mail or even by email if you want it to arrive faster.

Send a surprise gift: You can send your partner a gift by mail or courier. It can be anything you know she likes, from flowers to chocolates or something else personalized.

Make a video call: Video calls are a great way to feel close despite the distance. They can see and talk to your partner in real time, making the distance feel less painful.

Send text or voice messages: You can always send text or voice messages throughout the day to remind your partner that you are thinking of him/her. You can send love messages, photos or even funny memes that make you laugh together.

Plan a virtual surprise: You can surprise your partner by hosting a virtual movie night or dinner together. Just agree on a movie or meal you both like and enjoy it together on the video call.

Share your activities: You can find ways to share your daily activities. They can send photos of what they are doing at the moment, or they can even set up a virtual date to cook or work out together.

Dedicate a song or playlist: If you have a theme song that you both like, dedicate a song or create a special playlist of romantic music that you can listen to together, even when you're far away.

Remember that the most important thing is to be creative and find ways to keep the flame of love burning despite the distance. The key is to show your partner that you think of him/her and that your love is stronger than distance.

We'll Get Through It

For couples, weathering the storm can mean various things, including the loss of a loved one, financial challenges, job loss, serious health concerns, and so much more. The essential thing is to ensure that your spouse feels your love throughout the process.

Yes, I'd Love To

Maybe going to the theatre isn't your thing, or you're not a big fan of sporting events. However, if your significant other enjoys those activities, it's time to offer your support.
Share this article: